We accompany you from the very start of your venture, providing comprehensive legal and business advice. We have provided business’s success to entrepreneurs and companies operating in many fields.
Our goal is to leverage all our accrued expertise in your project and maximize the likelihood of success for your business.
Thus, we work together with our clients from the early stages of their businesses and make sure it grows with a solid legal and business foundations.
In contrast to advisory services provided by other firms, we focus on the following:
• Firstly we want to understand your business and subsequently we advise you on the legal platform which best suits your business
• We do NOT only incorporate a limited liability company, but also we provide you comprehensive support from the beginning and we keep accompanying you when you start operating. This support comprises all you need (i) legal, (ii) business consulting and (iii) administrative work
• We include all the services in only one invoice. We offer you a tailor made fee which will increase at the same pace as your business.
• We avoid doubling up work: we provide a one stop-solution.
• Our goal is to assist you and collaborate in the growth of your company as if we were part of your team.
• We have a global approach. Both if your project is internationally oriented or if you as an international client want to start up a business in Spain, for us this is NOT a problem.
• We are also entrepreneurs and we share your spirit and passion.
PORTFOLIO OF SERVICES
L E G A L D E P A R T M E N T
Our services in the Enterpreneurs and startups practice area includes mainly a 360 degrees approach, but our main services are:
• Definition and implementation of the best legal structure for your start up (depending on your Business Plan and strategy)
• Selection of the most convenient Labour and Tax structure
• Relations and Shareholder’s agreements
• Drafting of articles of associtation
• Financing of your startup (application and guidance for loans, grants and subsidies such as ENISA, ICF, ICO)
• Obtaining NIE number, work and residence permits for executives and foreign employees
• Application and guidance for obtaining from Public Authorities key certificates (i.e. certificate considering the business of strategic interest for Spain).
• Business Planning and organization
• New capital and shareholders
• Business sales and purchase transactions
• Corporate structuring
• Company secretary services (comply with Spanish Commercial regulations; upkeep of meetings’ minutes books and register of shareholders shareholders book).
• Personnel management, Accounting and Tax advice
• Staff recruitment and contracts. Assistance with new hirings from EU countries.
• Administrative works and registers before, among others, Public Administrations such as Tax Authorities, City Council, Social Security, etc.
• Sale of limited liability companies ready for inmediate use
• National and international Tax advice
• Internationalization of startups
• Patents and Trademarks
• Compliance with Data Protection regulations
• Civil and commercial contracts, both national and international
• Negotiation of your commercial premises lease agreement